[GRASS-user] make error in grass7_trunk/man

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Mon May 13 06:02:12 PDT 2013

Thank you for that answer. I am not sure if I am
able to understand the problem in all details resp. to solve the problem.
So does these changes in the keywords-list (in the main.c?) involve lots of
work or are just minor changes necessary?

I am just asking as I want to use the r.fuzzy tool in GRASS7
and need to adapt a single code line (in local_proto: #define STACKMAX 50
(line 21))
which makes a the selfcompilation necessary.

So maybe it is possible to update the r.fuzzy tools to be successfully
compiled
with GRASS7.

Thanks,

/Johannes