[GRASS-user] Regarding i.atcorr

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Wed May 15 10:52:22 PDT 2013

Asefa Areda wrote:
> Dear All:

> I am trying to use the grass i.atcor for atmospheric correcction. Would you
> give me a clue what the ''text file'' to be used asone of the input
> parameters and if possible the sample/format of the file. The dialogue
> window for input image does not seem to allow uploading the raster file.
> Any assistance is very much appreciated.

Dear Asefa,

please use a proper subject title when mailing to the list -- otherwise, your
mail might get "lost" and maybe not read at all.

Besides the manual of i.atcorr itself
<http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/i.atcorr.html>, you might want to have
a look in the respecti GRASS wiki page (and section)
<http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Atmospheric_correction#Atmospheric_correction>.

This two sources should help.

Best, Nikos