[GRASS-user] grass vector model, cats and layers concept

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu May 16 12:55:25 PDT 2013

On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Nikos Alexandris
<nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:
> Vincent Bain wrote:
>> Hi dear GRASS users,
>> I resume this pretty old topic with a brief new section to the Wiki :
>>
>> http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Vector_Database_Management#Grass_vector_mana
>> gement_model
>>
>> I did only add the section named "GRASS GIS vector management model"
>> without modifying anything to the rest of the page (you'll probably
>> notice some inconstancies)
>
> I just read this thread now -- Nice work!

Yes, excellent. I wonder how it could be included in the programmer's
manual (http://grass.osgeo.org/programming7/vectorlib.html) as well as
the user manual
(http://grass.osgeo.org/grass64/manuals/vectorintro.html and
http://grass.osgeo.org/grass70/manuals/vectorintro.html).

Esp. the latter would help the offline users since the intro comes
with the manual.

Ideas? Copy-paste or reduced with pointer to the Wiki page?

Markus