[GRASS-user] g.extension error installing install r.hazard.flood

RichardC richtcooper at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 02:56:07 PDT 2013

Maybe I was too quick to say this was resolved.

I just can't seem to start r.fuzzy.logic

Before starting GRASS I set the GRASS_ADDON_PATH as follows:

$export =/home/user/.grass6/addons (also tried
/home/user/.grass6/addons/bin)
export GRASS_ADDON_PATH
echo $GRASS_ADDON_PATH
/home/user/.grass6/addons/bin

This doesn't seem to be reflected in /home/user/.grass.bashrc   ?

After starting GRASS, running r.fuzzy.logic doesn't start the module form
the Layer Manager

When I attempt to run from the  GRASS terminal by inserting the path to the
executable I get the error:

Unable to fetch interface description for command 'r.fuzzy.logic'.

Details: [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Try to set up GRASS_ADDON_PATH variable

What am I not doing correctly with the GRASS_ADDON_PATH?

Richard