[GRASS-user] r.viewshed Python Script OSError

Martin Lacayo mlacayo at stanford.edu
Tue May 28 10:09:59 PDT 2013

Hi Markus,

I did install r.viewshed (it is located in ~/.grass6/addons/), and the
full path does appear in $PATH.

I am executing the Python script from outside of GRASS. Is this
normal? I am hoping for some advice on this. The intent is to liberate
some software (naturalcapitalproject.org) from ArcGIS for users on
Windows.

When I start GRASS (in text mode) it says "Welcome to GRASS 6.4.2 (2012)."

Thank you,
Martin