[GRASS-user] Openness Calculation

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 11:01:55 PST 2013

Rebecca,

I recall there was some capability w/in GRASS previously with terrain
analysis, with classification of landform types -- but not using this
nomenclature. Types were: slope, valley, ridge, saddle, etc... There may
have been 'kettle' and 'dome' which seem to be close to your + and -
openness. I can't remember the module. I know I have some F77 code buried
away someplace written by a teacher years ago during my undergrad days
taking geomorphology

Tom

--
Thomas E Adams, III