[GRASS-user] Export multiple rasters into a single textfile

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 05:00:51 PST 2013

Hi,

what is the fastest/most convenient way to export multiple rasters into a
simple single text file (e.g. csv) so that the rows represent the single
cells and the columns the values of the single rasters at that specific
cell? The rasters (n=12) have all the same resolution and consist of each
appr. 250000 cells.

What came into my mind was to generate a point-vector (center points of
each raster cell) and then query all rasters at the locations of these
points (250000) but I think there must be a more direct way available in
GRASS?

Any ideas?

/Johannes