[GRASS-user] i.photo.camera is missing

Stefan Kiefer st_kiefer at web.de
Sun Nov 24 11:27:14 PST 2013

Hi Markus,
thanks, for the hint ... actually I allready bought the book before
years. And thats the main reason, I knew about the capabilities of grass
concerning orthorectification. Only the book is in the office and I am
at the clients office currently. So I just was dump enough to believe
that the camera-file should exist already when starting the process.
Entering the filename did the trick...

thanks, and sorry for bothering you with frills and furbelows

cheers

Stefan