[GRASS-user] composite raster maps

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Sun Nov 24 22:22:40 PST 2013

Hello there,

I just realize I've used r.composite for ages without wondering how I
could perform the reverse task. The thing is I ran r.composite on a 3
band geotiff orthoimage, dropped the initial .red, .green and .blue
rasters, and I would need them now in order to run r.out.vtk with the
rgbmaps argument. Dummy...

A quick glance at the composite raster color table makes me think it
might be quite easy to do. Is there a command for this opération or
should I try to write a script to do the job ?

Thank you,
Vincent