[GRASS-user] OSM, v.kernel, raster combination, id begint

Christopher Braune cbraune at gfz-potsdam.de
Wed Nov 27 01:49:50 PST 2013

Hello GRASS-Users,

I want to analyse the OSM data with GRASS (6.4.0RC5+39438) / Ubuntu
10.04.4 LTS / PostGIS-database. I want to use the v.kernel function to
create a density raster. In addition I want to combine this
density-raster with a population density raster. I hope to find a
correlation between the OSM density and the population density. There
are anybody who have an idea to realize this raster-combination?

Another issue is the problem with the OSM object identifier in
begint-dataype. GRASS only supports integer id's! Is it possible to
modify GRASS?

Thank you!
Christopher