[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] Video Flashback 1987: Shatner Tells You Where You Can Stick Your Maps

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Sat Oct 5 12:47:02 PDT 2013

Markus,

I also have this posted on my GRASS for Mac binary site.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax:          480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

On Oct 5, 2013, at 12:00 PM, <grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org>>