[GRASS-user] ps.map -- placing eps on map ==> text disappears

JM Delgado jmigueldelgado at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 15:27:59 PDT 2013

Dear GRASS users,

I have been using ps.map for plotting my maps. I am using the
instructions below. When I use "eps" to place an external eps file
inside my map, the text and scalebar disappear. I am sure they are not
overlapping, but still I can't see them as soon as I turn on "eps"

Are there any ideas on what the problem might be? Do you know of any
interesting source for collections of ps.map templates? I would be very
grateful for any help.

All the best,

Jose Miguel

    paper