[GRASS-user] Grass : synchronized view for photo-interpretation?

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Tue Oct 15 03:28:26 PDT 2013

Hello,

We have to do a photo-interpretation project. We have to display
simultaneously TWO data : one raster raw data (to capture vector features
from) + another raster data to assist in the interpretation. So we would
like divide classic qgis interface into 2 views. Indeed we would like
display these 2 raster data thanks to a synchronized view.

Displaying view left : raw data. Displaying view right : assist reference

Is it possible to do that with grass? If not is it possible to do that with
another soft or application?

In advance, thank you to throw light for me.

Regards.