[GRASS-user] libintl8.dll not found

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Thu Oct 17 05:58:54 PDT 2013

Hi

I can confirm the problem with the libintl8.dll, strange enough across different versions of GRASS 6.4.2, 6.4.3, 6.4.4 both installed via OSGeo4W, GRASS standalone and QGIS standalone installer (QGIS from Jan 2013).
Furthermore the problem occurs also on different windows versions: XP, Vista, and 7. It seems to affect "only" the GUI because also on non-working installations GRASS can be accessed via QGIS...
Sounds like Python-related problems?

Cheers
Stefan