[GRASS-user] Question about unidimensional and bidimensional waterflow analysis

Diego Mérida López dmerida80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 02:37:31 PDT 2013

Hi to all, Actually I'm working in my final degree project, the project on
which I work wants to make a comparison study between a study of waterflow
hazard in a unidimensional and bi-dimensional models.

Can GRASS work in bi-dimensional algorithms (for example r.dam)?

I know that r.inund.fluv works in unidimensional (like Hec-RASS), but i
don't know if GRASS have algorithms to work in bi-dimensional to calculate
plains inundation.

Thanks to all.