[GRASS-user] looping r.mapcalc in a shell script

rajatrn rajat27404 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:31:14 PDT 2014

Hi,
I have two layer lists, NDVIFILES and VIQALIST, both developed using g.mlist
command in GRASS.
Each file has 22 items in it. I would like to perform a simple raster
calculation of the following form,
Mask$NDVIFILES [i] = NDVIFILES[i] * VIQALIST[i]
I'm unable to create a loop which can sequentially produce the required
outputs.
I will be grateful if anyone can help me with creating a loop using
bash/shell script.
I know it is simpler to do it in R but will be great if can be implemented
on using grass terminal/shell.
Thank you in advance,
Sincerely,
Rajat