[GRASS-user] Here is the detailed output I'm getting from r.inund.fluv

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:42:29 PDT 2014

Markus,

I don't think I can do this because it would require setting up a
hydrodnamic unsteady flow model for a stream in the NC data set and
preparing the necessary input file for r.inund.fluv once I had successfully
run the model. I can not see in the NC data set that any of this is
available and I am just not in a position to undertake the effort. What is
missing is a georeferenced channel centerline with the associated modeled
water surface elevation profile.

Thank you for your help.

Tom

--