[GRASS-user] PLEASE HELP!

Neil Wyatt stub.mandrel at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 04:14:32 PST 2014

>From what I can see of GRASS-user postings, most of the discussion is about
quite technical aspects of GRASS.

Please can someone address my very basic problems?

1 - after running GRASS for about half an hour, the layer selection becomes
unresponsive.

2 - I get wired interaction between layers, with activating some switching
off the display of others. It is not a masking issue, because selecting and
deselecting some layers will make them display properly (but sometimes
causes others to disappear).

I suspect I may be exceeding a limit on the number of columns or layers, but
I have no idea how to check this.

I am becoming desparate.

Regards

Neil