[GRASS-user] grass : how to do Isochrone maps?

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Tue Dec 9 08:37:49 PST 2014

Hello,

Thank you very much. The v.isochrones seems to require in input a vector
network (roads) with a speed attributes column. I have just checked my
openstreetmap roads vector layer. And this column is not fully completed,
data are lacking for many routes. How can I do? According to you, before
applying v.isochrones, should I do anything on the input data (editing about
attributes or/and geometry/topology) ?

Thank you.