[GRASS-user] grass 7 : ERROR: G_malloc

image93 lcelati at cci-paris-idf.fr
Wed Dec 10 04:33:26 PST 2014

Hello,

I tried several tests with grass 7 on my windows station.

When i launch the process (v.isochrones), error messages appear, one of them
is ERROR: G_malloc.

Please find below the message.
ERROR: G_malloc: impossible d'allouer 24576 octets de mémoire à setup.c:124
Invalid map <map_tmp_8612>
Parse error
ERROR: parse error
ERROR: An error occurred while running r.mapcalc
ERROR: Sorry, <type> is not a valid parameter
ERROR: Sorry, <name> is not a valid parameter
(Wed Dec 10 11:32:54 2014) La commande s'est terminée (7 min 20 sec)

Can you tell me the reason for this message and how to fix problem?

In advance, thank you.