[GRASS-user] grass 7 : ERROR: G_malloc

Moritz Lennert mlennert at club.worldonline.be
Wed Dec 10 09:44:49 PST 2014

On 10/12/14 13:33, image93 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried several tests with grass 7 on my windows station.
>
> When i launch the process (v.isochrones), error messages appear, one of them
> is ERROR: G_malloc.
>
> Please find below the message.
> ERROR: G_malloc: impossible d'allouer 24576 octets de mémoire à setup.c:124
As already answered privately: maybe a region issue. Try using a very
coarse resolution and see what happens.
> Invalid map <map_tmp_8612>
> Parse error
> ERROR: parse error
> ERROR: An error occurred while running r.mapcalc
This error is a consequence of the previous.

> ERROR: Sorry, <type> is not a valid parameter
> ERROR: Sorry, <name> is not a valid parameter

Option names were recently changed for g.remove. Which version of grass7
(which svn revision) do you have ?

Try installing a more recent build.

Moritz