[GRASS-user] Interpolation method for parallel samples

Martin Album Ytre-Eide Martin.Album.Ytre-Eide at nrpa.no
Fri Dec 12 04:43:39 PST 2014

Hello!

I have airborne gamma measurements obtain in lines. The spatial distance between the 'points' along the line is 50m (e-w direction) and the spatial distance between the lines is 1000m (n-s direction)

I am currently experimenting with the v.surf.bspline function - setting  ew_step=100 and ns_step=1000. I am having trouble setting the ew_step any lower.....? I am also using the smoothing parameter lambda_i.

If anyone have some interpolation tips with this type of data - I would be happy to hear about it.

Martin