[GRASS-user] Fwd: Another GRASS GIS 7.0 visualization: hydrologic model simulation animation

Thomas Adams tea3rd at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 09:51:35 PST 2014

Bob,

My two scripts are attached; I'm not sure how useful they will be to you
since gridded xmrg output is required from the NOAA/NWS distributed
hydrologic model, the RDHM, and NEXRAD based xmrg radar precipitation data,
which is used as input to the RDHM. I ran the model in hindcast mode, using
observed data only. The RDHM is/can be run in forecast mode.

It's possible you can get data from the NOAA/NWS CNRFC located in
Sacramento, if they run the RDHM — I don't know.

Let me know if I can help further!

Tom