[GRASS-user] color anomalies after orthorectification

. . st_kiefer at web.de
Fri Feb 21 00:27:54 PST 2014

Hi Markus,
thanks for that hint, that might be the solution. As I must confess I did not
only try any of the other methods, believing cubic would yield the best results
because the scans are from an area with high energy of relief.
I will try this when I'm back in office and give a feedback of my experiences
then.

best regards

Stefan