[GRASS-user] v.to.rast densify option gives null output

RichardCooper richtcooper at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:49:47 PST 2014

Hi,

When I use the -d flag in v.to.rast, cells output are null. Omitting the -d
flag works fine for rasterization with default thin lines.

Not sure how to resolve. Is there an alternative GRASS module that can do
the same?

Cheers,
Richard
GRASS GIS 7.0 svn / rev 57721 / python 2.7.3
Mint Linux / Ubuntu Precise

Example of output:
v.to.rast -d --overwrite input=waterways_finaledit at PERMANENT type=area
output=waterways_finaledit_vtr_dense use=val value=5
Pass 1 of 3:
Reading areas...
Reading features...
Writing raster map...
Pass 2 of 3:
Reading areas...
Writing raster map...
Pass 3 of 3:
Reading areas...
Writing raster map...
Converted areas: 8415 of 13694
v.to.rast complete.

Type of Map:  raster               Number of Categories: 0               |