[GRASS-user] color anomalies after orthorectification

Stefan Kiefer st_kiefer at web.de
Fri Feb 21 14:01:20 PST 2014

Hi,
as Markus wrote there are no overshoots with bilinear method.
Nevertheless I agree with keeping cubic and forcing the range.
Particular because I only rely on greyscale aerial photographs, so it
doesent matter if its more or less black or white. Especially when
humans can't distinguish more than 130 shades of grey. An apropriate
rectification is more desirable.

Thanks again for the support and the discussion.

best regards

Stefan