[GRASS-user] SRTM r.watershed at multiple scales

Jennifer Corcoran jencor808 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:42:17 PST 2014

Michel~

Thank you for your response, though I have taken a long time to say so.  I
am coming back to this now, and would like to take you up on your offer to
look at your script. I am familiar with python, but I am inexperienced with
implementing it within GRASS, so that will be a good challenge.

Please let me know what you think about it,

~Jennifer