[GRASS-user] r.profile

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 06:31:38 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 8:10 AM, Mark Seibel <mseibel at gmail.com> wrote:

>> This is a long standing problem (for me anyway) - see thread from 2012
>> https://www.mail-archive.com/grass-dev@lists.osgeo.org/msg26480.html
>>

> How can I determine if this is an active ticket, so I can create one if
> need be?

Search through GRASS Trac instance, i.e. this website:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/

Simple search:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/search

trac.osgeo.org/grass/query

However, in your case you know the ticket number (usually prefixed with #),
so search for it (#1787) or just add the number to the end of the URL:

http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/ticket/1787

Also, if you found an email with the ticket (copy of ticket message was
sent to mailing list), you should find a link to the ticket at the bottom
of the message.

The ticket status is in parentheses after the ticket number.

If the ticket is older without activity, you may want to write there that
you are also affected and specify your system and other related details.

You need OSGeo ID to be able to login to the GRASS Trac and create and
modify tickets.

http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid

Vaclav

Thanks