[GRASS-user] r.hazard.flood

Leo Kris Palao lk.palao at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 18:31:40 PDT 2014

Hi Madi,

I got it working now. I think that my DEM is so big (one country). I
created a subset and it is now working. Is there a way where I can just
choose my region of interest from my country-wide DEM and then process it?
Right now what I am doing is to clip the DEM to create a subset and process
it.

Hope my query is clear.

Thanks,
-Leo