[GRASS-user] r.hazard.flood

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 00:03:12 PDT 2014

Hi Leo,

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 3:31 AM, Leo Kris Palao <lk.palao at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Madi,
>
> I got it working now. I think that my DEM is so big (one country). I
> created a subset and it is now working. Is there a way where I can just
> choose my region of interest from my country-wide DEM and then process it?
> Right now what I am doing is to clip the DEM to create a subset and process
> it.

if you set the computational region to the extent of interest, the module
does the computation of the smaller area.

HTH,
madi

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.