[GRASS-user] align large number of images in a automated way

Terry Duell tduell at iinet.net.au
Tue Jul 29 23:42:39 PDT 2014

Hello Milton,

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 12:41:04 +1000, Milton Ribeiro
<miltinho.astronauta at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>

> I have a large number of images that was taken using a camera in the top
> of
> a 15 m tall tower.
>
> Now I need to align or spatially synchronize them using same automated
> solution, because it is not feasible one by one (I have 18,000 photos).
>
> Any hint are welcome.

It might be able to be done using Hugin and a script, but not knowing all
the details of your project I can't be sure there wouldn't be any problems.
If you can put a few of the images somewhere I can access them (eg
Dropbox) I could have a look at how Hugin might handle it.

Cheers,
--
Regards,
Terry Duell