[GRASS-user] align large number of images in a automated way

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 30 01:41:32 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Hamish <hamish.webmail at gmail.com> wrote:
> you may be interested in this earlier work, I seem to recall there was
> a FOSS4G presentation/proceedings about it too some years ago too (does
> a picture from a hill looking down on a dock with a Lake beyond jog the
> memory of anyone?).

Yes, I made that together with Ivan Michelazzi.

> http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Orthorectification_digital_camera

Reference:

M. Neteler, D. Grasso, I. Michelazzi, L. Miori, S. Merler, and C.
Furlanello, 2005: An integrated toolbox for image registration, fusion
and classification. International Journal of Geoinformatics, 1(1), pp.
51-61
http://www.grassbook.org/neteler/papers/neteler2005_IJG_051-061_draft.pdf

cheers
Markus