[GRASS-user] align large number of images in a automated way

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Wed Jul 30 04:03:18 PDT 2014

Hi again,

given that from that tower (or in our cases wildlife foto traps) exactly the same images are taken at different points in time (assuming cameras are mounted with fixed angle and so on), one could ideally use one and the same set of GCPs on all images...

I did not digg through our image material yet, so I cannot estimate the maximum shift between images, but I expect (hope) it is neglectable...

In that case orthrectification in GRASS GIS should be scriptable (should`nt it?). I will have a look at our images asap (though that might be some days or weeks).

Cheers
Stefan