[GRASS-user] g.gui.animation - temporal mode

Annalisa Minelli annagrass6 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 03:03:35 PDT 2014

Hi list,
a very simple, maybe dumb, question: I'm trying to set up an animation
using some vector files (registered in a spatio temporal vector dataset).
Evenif the aim of my analysis is to do it by command line, I tried to
reproduce this first interactively.
In the end I was able to obtain an animation, but I had not the slider
reporting the temporal information (I got only informations about the
frames 1/6, 2/6 etc etc).
How can I switch to the "temporal mode", since if I go into the "adjust
speed of animation" I can manage only the "simple mode" tools (temporal
mode remains grey)?

Thanks in advance,
Annalisa