[GRASS-user] r.stream.basins disappeared?

Johannes Radinger johannesradinger at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 04:50:09 PDT 2014

Hi all,

I recognized that the r.stream.* suit was moved from the add-on arena to
the main code of GRASS7, but what happened to r.stream.basins. This tool
(which I depend on in my own
add-on) is neither available in the main GRASS7 nor as an G7 add on. Has
the functionality been merged with another tool? I basically need to
delineate the part of a catchment which is upstream a certain pair of
coordinates. This could be easily calculated with r.stream.basin by
providing the coordinate pair and the flow direction map. The output was a
raster map showing the upstream catchment.

Any help is appreciated...

Best regards,
Johannes