[GRASS-user] g.gui.animation - temporal mode

Annalisa Minelli annagrass6 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 06:37:52 PDT 2014

Thanks Anna,
it works! and in the end I was able to open the animation correctly (with
time intervals on the slider) by command line too - using the
line: "g.gui.animation stvds='traffic at tbretagne5'"

but now I have some new tricks.. I would like to:
* configure the vector temporal maps with the appropriate colors/selections
- I'd need a sort of d.vect before launching/recording the animation and I
was able to do it interactively but not by commandline..
* add a vector map layer as background (a coastline), but if I run
something like: "g.gui.animation vect='coast' stvds='traffic at tbretagne5'"
it says me that vect and stvds are mutually exclusive, again, I was able to
do it only itneractively
* export the animation (by commandline)

Many thanks,
Annalisa