[GRASS-user] v.lidar.growing.exe stops

Crutchley, Simon Simon.Crutchley at english-heritage.org.uk
Thu Jun 19 04:21:01 PDT 2014

I've created a file using v.lidar.edgedetection but when I run v.lidar.growing it runs for a while then I get a Windows message saying it has "stopped working" and forces closure. I get no error in GRASS. This is my command line - v.lidar.growing input=veg_edge2 at PERMANENT output=lidar_edge_1 first=D149660_Petx at PERMANENT. Any suggestions?

Simon

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of English Heritage unless specifically stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to English Heritage may become publicly available.

Portico: your gateway to information on sites in the National Heritage Collection; have a look and tell us what you think.
http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/professional/archives-and-collections/portico/