[GRASS-user] ps.map - eps frame affect/hide border and legend

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 6 22:06:40 PST 2014

Domenico wrote:

> I'm trying to output a ps file with ps.map (GRASS 6.4.2). Results from
> the psmap.def are good, with border, colortable, vlegend, etc..
> http://osgeo.codepad.org/NtM3oJy0 (pasted def file)
> But when I add an eps frame border, colortable and vlegend disappear.
> I changed the order, putting eps before or after the vlegend
> instruction, but without successful.

Hi,

could you post a bug in the trac system? an example made using one of the standard grass datasets (Spearfish or North Carolina) would help a lot too.

is the eps file inside or outside the map frame? sometimes it helps to move it.

the used-added eps file is just copied verbatim within the final output file; it might help to keep it simple or clean with eps2eps first?

did you put a final 'end' after all the ps.map instructions?

thanks,
Hamish