[GRASS-user] ps.map - eps frame affect/hide border and legend

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 7 22:38:21 PST 2014

Domenico wrote:

> The frame is inside the map region.
> I cleaned the eps frame with eps2eps. But now I think it is a ps reader
> problem:
> * with gv no problems with the eps frame (clean and no-clean)
> * with evince problems only with the no-clean eps frame. No stderr
> differences between clean and no-clean ps, launching evince from the
> cli.

as another cleaning step/exercise you might try converting to PDF with ps2pdf and see if the conversion or PDF readers get upset. (see wiki for publish-quality options)

it could be the eps is calling showpage or otherwise causing an end-of-file situation when it is embedded in the main output postscript file?

> Thank you very much!

hope it helps.

Hamish