[GRASS-user] 6.5svn Build Problem

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Mar 28 14:22:37 PDT 2014

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014, Rich Shepard wrote:

>  It is quite difficult to find wxpython.py. There's no SlackBuild.org
> version and a Web search finds references to using it on wxpython's wiki
> and PyPi, but no module source to install.

   Anyway, I removed the wxPython-2.8.12.1 SlackBuild package, built and
installed (I believe), wxPython-3.0.0.0.

   In /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/wx-3.0-gtk2/wx/py/ is version.py and
version.pyc.

   Now my question is: How do I pass this path to the GRASS configuration so
it can find version.py?

Thanks,

Rich