[GRASS-user] FOSS4G in Portland, Oregon

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 7 09:50:05 PDT 2014

   I see on the GRASS home page that FOSS4G will be in Portland this
September 8-13. I won't be attending the conference since spatial analysis
is only one of many tools I use and not the focus of my business. (I don't
attend linux or statistical conferences for the same reason).

   However, I live close to Portland and would like to meet those of you who
will be attending the conference. One question that pundits try to answer
about Portland is whether there are more book stores, bike shops, or
brew pubs per capita here than in any other city. :-) I know that European
local ales are great, and you'll find the broad range of local micro brews
of equal (or greater) quality.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.        | Technically sound and legally defensible
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | ... guaranteed.