[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS v.db.reconnect.all -cd question

zhangty zhang_t_y at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 18:14:58 PDT 2014

Hi,

I am a beginner for GRASS. I have installed GRASS7.0Beta2 in my computer
(Win7). I am now learning that by following a tutorial on Youtube.

I know I have to rebuild the vector file in the new version since the old
vector file does not support.

I followed the
http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Convert_all_GRASS_6_vector_maps_to_GRASS_7

And try to do that on North Carolina sample project, but found that inputing
"v.db.reconnect.all -cd" returns me some errors "dbmi: db_list_databases()
not implemented, ERROR: Unable to list databases"

Please kindly let me know how to do that so that I could continue that
tutorial.

Thank you very much

Tianyi