[GRASS-user] GRASS GIS v.db.reconnect.all -cd question

zhangty zhang_t_y at hotmail.com
Sun May 11 11:29:18 PDT 2014

Thanks for your reply! I was using North Carolina project, which is for
GRASS6, when I am using "nc_spm_08_grass7.tar.gz", it works!

But I met another question, when I try to copy "bridges" to a user1. It said
the command cannot be parsed?
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5139667/QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720140511132547.jpg>

I have checked the manual, the example is "g.copy
rast='soils at wilson',soils", i tried with and without ' ' , the same error
was shown. I am wondering what is the reason. Thank you again.