[GRASS-user] GRASS and Blender

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Mon May 19 00:57:40 PDT 2014

The missing bridge between GIS sw and 3D authoring tools will be be
increasingly useful, but I agree with Hamish to do not reinvent (complex)
pieces of softwares.

I think the main missing pieces are:

- 3D database capabilities, i.e. being able to link consistently a 3D
element (whatever we mean in the context of a specific 3D data model) to a
DB.
- mantain (somehow) geographical references to import back from 3D
authoring sw (e. g. v.in.blender).

Do you have experimented robust workflows that can do one or both things?

giovanni