[GRASS-user] Confused when using i.fusion.brovey

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Tue Nov 4 08:02:16 PST 2014

Nikos,

Have you considered adding HPFA Image Fusion Technique as a method in the i.pan.sharpen module?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)

On Nov 4, 2014, at 8:00 AM, <grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org>> <grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org<mailto:grass-user-request at lists.osgeo.org>> wrote: