[GRASS-user] Grass70 win7 r.basin

César Augusto Ramírez Franco caesarivs at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 11:52:04 PDT 2014

Please keep the conversation on the list.

Please refer to [1] for detailed instructions on the proper way of
inputting the coordinates into the module. The pair of coordinates should
be similar as the ones used on r.water.outlet, you must tell the module
where in the map is the outlet of the basin you're trying to analyze.

[1] http://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/R.basin#r.basin_for_GRASS_7