[GRASS-user] Grass70 win7 r.basin

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 00:21:49 PDT 2014

Hi Jose,

On Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 11:09 PM, José Anderson <
joseandersonbatista at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, César, Margherita,
>
> maybe another issue (remembering I'm on grass7/win7) is installation
> of dependences of r.basin: r.stream.stats r.stream.distance and
> r.stream.order are missing because g.extension returns "File is not a
> zip file" when trying to add them.
>
> The rest r.stream.basins and r.stream.extract are present.
>
> Could that be an issue?

That is definitely an issue. You need to have all the dependencies
installed in order to get r.basin working. What is the command line that
gives you that error?

--
Best regards,

Dr. Margherita DI LEO
Scientific / technical project officer

European Commission - DG JRC
Via Fermi, 2749
I-21027 Ispra (VA) - Italy - TP 261

Tel. +39 0332 78 3600
margherita.di-leo at jrc.ec.europa.eu

Disclaimer: The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not
in any circumstance be regarded as stating an official position of the
European Commission.