[GRASS-user] fatal error: 'libintl.h' file not found (OSX)

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Oct 15 14:05:31 PDT 2014

I’m glad this worked. But I don’t have a 6.4.5 package. The only GRASS 6.x package I have is 6.4.4 stable, the same one that William has. So I wonder what the difference is? I do compile this with internationalization on but otherwise, it is pretty much the same as William.

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)