[GRASS-user] fatal error: 'libintl.h' file not found (OSX)

Svein Harald Sønderland snarrald at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:18:34 PDT 2014

:-)

Correct, the package provided by you said "GRASS 6.4.4 stable (svn
snapshot with bug fixes)"
<http://grassmac.wdfiles.com/local--files/downloads/GRASS-6.4.4svn.pkg.zip>
on the download page, but upon launching the Grass application, the
terminal window said v6.4.5-svn. I became a bit suspicious, and it
felt like walking in the land of unstable alphas :-).

The KyngChaos release of v6.4.4, on the other hand, says 'Welcome to
GRASS 6.4.4 (2014)'.

Thank you again for the quick response and great support.

--
Best wishes,
Svein Harald Sønderland