[GRASS-user] Unable to use Command Line Access to GRASS-GIS

Artur Bercik vbubbly21 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 14:55:54 PDT 2014

Dear GRASS-GIS users:

I wanted to use GRASS-GIS through command line access in my Windows PC.

So, I have installed GRASS GIS 7.0.0beta3 in drive C of my PC.

But, when I enter the following command in the windows command prompt:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\GRASS GIS 7.0.0beta3\bin\i.cluster.exe"

the program can't start because libint-8.dll is missing from your computer.
Try reinstalling the program...

Please help me what should I do to have the command line access
to GRASS-GIS.

I hope someone can help me.
Your quick response is highly appreciated.

Thanks in the advance,

Artur